Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Petfinder.com

Most of us have those sites we can't look at without wanting something RIGHT THIS MINUTE. Overstock, Amazon, and Apple, oh my! Mine? Petfinder.com. If left to my own devices, I'd have dozens of shelter dogs overtaking my home. Can someone please adopt this dog so I can come over and play? Hollis is at the Charlotte Humane Society, and would make a fantastic birthday present for Jimmy on August 12. (She also looks like Murph and Scout's long lost pup... Hey, you've seen those two in action...)



And as my mini PSA, I want to plug local shelters... There's no need to pay insane amounts of money to get the designer dog of your dreams. Shelter dogs need lovin, too, and there's nothing like the feeling of giving a pet his second shot.

1 comment:

Digital Joey said...

Ryan has been talking about getting a dog, and having one "bought" by his in-laws if he doesn't find one by Christmas. I told him that was ridiculous.

The hardest thing about moving to a house with more yard and putting up a fence is not getting more dogs.