Friday, November 11, 2005

Good news/bad news

Good news: Starbucks once again selling gingerbread lattes! I'll be wired from now 'til the new year!

Bad news: President still a flippin' idiot.
"Some Democrats and anti-war critics are now claiming we manipulated the intelligence and mislead the American people about why we went to war," Bush said. (11/10/2005)
HE doesn't even know why we went to war! The first two reasons turned out to be false (something about WMDs and an Al Qaeda-Saddam tie, remember?), so I think we're onto the "march for democracy" angle now. Hey, it worked in Vietnam!

I think I need something stronger than a latte...

1 comment:

Digital Joey said...

I fundamentally, from the ground up, couldn't DISAGREE with you more. Who do you think you are, coming on here, telling people your opinions?I mean "Gingerbread latte."

People like you are what's wrong with our country. Soon you'll say "Mix cookie dough and Pledge! It'll be wonderful" or "Chocolate and pork... how did I go so long without you?"

You write real purty. Keep it up.